- I contracted with ebookconversion.com to convert my mother’s book which I inherited upon her death. The choice of with whom to contract, to move from print to ebook, was even more fraught than if the book had been mine originally. But I took the plunge and am very satisfied with the results. Turnaround was faster than expected, for both ePub and MOBI.. Bob and Mike retained the look and feel of the original print book down to the fonts, the formatting, and the placement of the many photos and other illustrations. Email correspondence was handled swiftly no matter the day of the week nor the time of day, I’m not sure they sleep! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend ebookconversion.com.
Author: Patricia Ray Williams
Kindle Store: There’s a Freedom Here: My 100 Years in Alaska
ibooks Store: There’s a Freedom Here: My 100 Years in Alaska
- This is old-fashioned service. You deal with real people who see your need, understand it, and meet the need. Quick service. Very nice job. With all “Internet” people out there, you’re just never sure of what you’ll get. This was different and I recommend them very highly.
Author: Peter Gilboy, Ph.D
The American Pearl
- Twice I worked with the folks at ebookconversion, and both times I was extremely satisfied with their work. I self-published my book, so I was really nervous about how things would turn out. I had lots of footnotes and pictures, which made lots of work for them to do in converting my book (and lots of potential for messing up the tiny details). I also had a few hiccups on my end that required some back-and-forth correspondence. All of my emails were answered almost immediately. They were courteous and concise. I even had to get them on the phone, and again, it was all totally painless. I have a harder time getting in touch with my credit card company. The final product was exactly as I had envisioned it. I looked around at other places and found the price to be competitive. I would absolutely recommend ebookconversion for anyone turning their print book into an electronic book. I’m pretty paranoid when it comes to technology and I thought this was going to be a nightmare; I was dead wrong. Use these folks and let this be the easiest part of writing your book.
Author: Allen Barrkume
Kindle Store: Hidden Scents: The Language of Smell In the Age of Approximation
- Having a book with fairly complicated formatting— including many images, a number of which appeared inline with the text— I have to admit I was pretty skeptical as to how smoothly the conversion process would go, if only in terms of my having to twist arms / beg profusely in order to the get the right result. Now at the other end of it & very pleased to report such entreaties were wholly unnecessary, I’m additionally happy to relate that: the precision, punctuality, patience & simple niceness of the people I worked with over email made that the entire process, all in all, pretty great. I recommend you folks wholeheartedly, and say thank you again. Thanks again Sharon.
Author: Adrien Casey
The Volcano The Tornado and The Hourglas
- I really appreciate all the help which you and Bob have given me with live telephone support. Not being tech-savy, I depend on your expertise as otherwise, I”d never have successfully self-published my book AND had it up for sale on your site. You break things down to a level which I can understand, plus, you allow me to get back with you to ask more questions. You have been patient with me as I’ve made some mistakes and had to get things back on track! You even helped me to do that! You have also been very flexible in regard to me needing to do things another way, sometimes, and you manage to help me do that, as well. I am impressed with your quick turn-around time, too, with getting back with me on my questions, concerns, and anything else. A couple of times you have even given me advice on my book cover; this became an advantage to me as an author. I deeply appreciate every facet of your company; I highly recommend your site for any author who wishes to self-publish.My book is titled: MY ARMENIAN GENESIS: THE LONE SURVIVOR by Mary L. MOVSISIAN Foess It is based on true events and does have photos, as well.
Author: Mary L. MOVSISIAN Foess
Kindle Store: MY ARMENIAN GENESIS: THE LONE SURVIVOR
- I appreciate your wonderful work, your attention to detail, and your management’s excellent advice about all questions relating to any of the several documents I have sent you for handling. I plan to hurry back the moment my next file is ready for formatting.
Author: TD Conner
Kindle Store: The Rifles of Elm Street
Nook Store: The Rifles of Elm Street
- I am very glad I contacted Itglobalsolution for the conversion of my PDF files to ebook. They did a good job with my books because once the conversion is done, it becomes like a soup of letters.If I would need conversion for other books, I will contact them again.Author: Esther Ferrara M
- “I’ve used ebook conversion in the past and they continue to exceed my expectations. With my latest novel Cameron Kane, the TimeKeeper, Sharon was extremely prompt in getting this book online. Thanks a million!
b>Author : MICHAEL A. HODGE
Kindle Store: The Timekeeper
Nook Store: The Timekeeper
- “It was a pleasure to work with eBookConversion. Excellent customer service and support, thank you!”- Bella Guzmán, Highwire Creative
Author: Blood Wings
- Ebookconversion is a great organization with a quality team. They do what they say in the timeframe required. I will gladly use them again.
Author: David C. Scott
Penland Scott Publishers and Red Honor Press
- “I recently completed my first eBook project with Supremus Group LLC and I am so happy I decided to enlist their service. I originally intended to create the ePub myself, but after lots of trial and error I began looking for outside help. Of all the people I contacted, Bob was the quickest to respond and the most thorough in explaining the process. I also felt the prices were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend the m to others or to use them again for future projects. Many thanks!”I’ll definitely get in touch with any other eBook projects.All the best,Kindle Store: No Woman’s Land
Author: Mary Schrider
- “This is the second time I’ve used the company and once again I am very satisfied with the results. Prompt responses to emails and a professional attitude throughout. I shall be using them again.”
Kindle Store: The Road to Tranquila
Author: Patricia Melia
- “To be honest, I had already tried many conversion software currently available on the Internet before contacting Supremus Group LLC. So many times I desperately tried to run the allegedly easy conversion process myself, but I was always unsuccessful. Especially when it came to transfer not only the actual manuscript of my books, but most of all the hypertexted index and table of contents to Kindle format, all the shareware or commercial applications I tried simply failed to work and deliver any good result. In a nutshell: if I had to convert any other document into the most popular e-book reader formats, I would absolutely go back to the pros at Supremus Group LLC.”
Kindle Store: 1914-1918 A Brief History of the First World War
Nook Store: 1914-1918 A Brief History of the First World War
Author: Alessandro Gualtieri
- “I want to personally thank Bob, and Sharon in particular, for their consistent courtesy, professionalism and extra attention you-all have put into making my eBook possible. I feel many lives will be touched and blessed with wealth in the golden years through this remarkable inspirational confidence building book, Retire Lucky – Retirement Innovation. Again, thanks so much!”Best regards,Kindle Store: Retire Lucky
Nook Store: Retire Lucky
Apple Store: Retire Lucky
Author: Sam M. Ali
- “You’ve done an amazing job of formatting my novel, as always. Simply amazing. I would wholeheartedly recommend your services. Your work is perfection, and your expertise is second to none. I look forward to having you format my next book soon. Again, you are simply, without doubt, the very best.”
Kindle Store: Coyote Horny
Author: Ronald Micci
- Sharon and Bob have given me hours of free tech support in regard to my numerous questions. They have been available for an actual phone call, not just a ‘live chat’ or e-mail support as so many companies do now days. THe consumer needs a direct phone line support system which Bob and Sharon do provide, along with patience towards those of us who are not computer or tech-savy. I don’t understand some of the terms, but they’re right there to help me out….at no addiitonal charge, once you pay the initial fee to them.
Nook Store: MY ARMENIAN GENESIS
Author: Mary L. Foess
- I was referred to Supremus Group by a mentor. I’m grateful to that mentor! I needed my Word doc converted to .epub and .prc formats quickly. I’d been struggling for a couple days trying to get a lengthy table of contents to work correctly. I was so happy to hand over the project to someone I could trust. The converted files are done perfectly. I was pleased by the pricing and delighted by the result. Thank you, Supremus, for excellent work.
b>Kindle Store: Helping Your Young Child
Author: Jerilyn Marler
Quincy Companion Books
- I recently used the services of Supremus Group LLC to convert a story I wrote into the correct format for Kindle. This was my first attempt at writing something for publication on Kindle, and working with Bob and Sharon made the process very smooth and hassle-free. I highly recommend Supremus Group to anyone looking for this type of service.
Kindle Store: Pack the Charmin and other interesting travel observations
Author: Kathy Allsup Carron
- Bob and Sharon are professionals. They listen to my wishes and are doing their best to meet my requirements. I’m coming back for my next Kindle. Thank you!
Kindle Store: Butterfly, A novel
Author: Julie O’Yang
- EBookConversion.com provided good service with a quality finished product. The website is very informative and when I had questions, they were answered. The price was better than other sites. I’ll come back for my next conversion project.
Kindle Store: A Parent’s Guide to the Emergency Room
Author: John Vonhof, Footwork Publications.
- Everyone at Supremus Group is amazing. They do exactly what they say they are going to do quickly and competently. They are patient, honest, talented, and always available. I had pages of feedback and multiple versions. I can’t believe they stuck with me. I am so grateful!!!”
Kindle Store: A Speck of Light: How to Free Yourself From Emotional Darkness
Nook Store: A Speck of Light: How to Free Yourself From Emotional Darkness
Author: Deanna McDaniel
- I self-published my fiction book ‘A Glorious Sadness’ with ebookconversion.com and I have to confess to being very nervous about the whole thing. The book took me over a year to get to the point where I was really proud of the content and ready to go onto the Kindle but when you’re starting out and brand new to ebooks you live and die on the presentation and professional (or otherwise) look of your product. Ebookconversion.com were superb and perfect for someone like me. They don’t mind a silly question or two, or a fussy client and I have no ideas what hours they work but it appears to be all the time as answers to questions were prompt and efficient; despite the significant difference in timezones. I was delighted with the final result which was true to the word document I sent to them and gives me a fighting chance in the Kindle market. I am well into my next book and I will be contacting ebookconversion.com again when it’s good to go. Great service and value for money for what they do.
b>Kindle Store: A Glorious Sadness
Author: Charlie Gallagher, UK
- eBookconversion.com have formatted three of my books for publication on Kindle and I have been very pleased with the results. Following an expensive experience elsewhere, I was also very pleased with their reasonable prices, and also Sharon’s friendly customer support service with prompt and patient replies to my queries. I hate the impersonal nature of many online outfits who clearly don’t want to be phoned and who prefer to respond to email queries with a standard letter and a set of links or forums to check out. eBookConversion.com have found the winning formula!
Kindle Store: The Principles of Excellence — King Solomon’s master class in creativity
Author: John Thomas
- When I was near completion of this book, A Family’s Passage, I began to look around for a professional organization to take me from Windows format to files that could be uploaded to Kindle and to the various ePub platforms. I was very nervous about this, because my life experience suggests that things can go very wrong at the last minute of any project, and I did not want that to happen here.I talked to Bob, understood what service he was offering and stayed in touch with him through the final three months of editing and formatting. My sister, Joyce, was the person who bore great responsibility for this stage of the project, and she and Bob were able to work together, fielding questions and making steady progress. We learned a lot, but Bob was willing to share that information with us.The final stage has been a joy; files completed and now uploaded to Kindle. The appearance of the book on the web site and now the opportunity for us to relax (Joyce and I), and just say thank you, Bob and Sharon. I have already recommended them to another author who seeks to transfer digital copy published in hard copy to an ebook. My friend will have a great experience.Thanks to everyone at ebookconversion. I have had a great time.Kindle Store: A Family’s Passage
Author: Dick Snyder
- My experience with your services has been first rate. Thank you for walking me through the process and for your willingness to answer my questions by phone or email, whichever was most convenient for me. Many times technological companies often are not the best in the area of communication with their customers. This has not been the case with your company and services. Thank you for meeting the deadline of my project.
Kindle Store: Big Shoes: A Young Widowed Mother’s Memoir
Nook Store: Big Shoes: A Young Widowed Mother’s Memoir
Author: Lisa Bradshaw
- ebookconversion.com did a great job on our conversions. Friendly, polite and promptly returned phone calls and emails . Will use again !!
Kindle Store: Miss Flutterby Says, “Don’t Bug Me!”
Nook Store: Miss Flutterby Says, “Don’t Bug Me!”
Author: Will Nielsen
- I was very impressed with Supremus Group. Not only were they much less expensive than other conversion houses, but they delivered the product on time and with great results. Even when I mistakenly asked for the wrong file type, Supremus Group was gracious and sent me the corrected file type quickly and at no additional charge.Furthermore, my ebook was a kid’s picture book and a very difficult file to convert.I just previewed the file and it looks great. My ebook is now on sale for the Kindle and I couldn’t be happier.Kindle Store: The Hippo Campus
Author: TIMOTHY LUCAS
- I’m pleased with every aspect of the service I received from your company. I was provided with fast respnse time, dependable results and my questions or problems were addressed or replied to in quick order.
Kindle Store: A Realm Within Time
Author: Fred La Lone
- I want to thank everyone at Supremus Group LLC for the outstanding work that was done to get my book published. Sharon is truly gifted. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to sell their book online. I am in the process of writing another book and I will definitely request their services again.
Kindle Store: Basic Guide to Visit, Study, Work, or Live in The United States of America
- Ebookconversion.com did an excellent job with converting my book to an ebook in two formats. When writers/publishers want books converted, they are often bombarded by so many companies that claim to do these services but can’t properly deliver. Of course, this can be devastating. It can be a waste of time and money. But Bob Mehta does more than deliver. He has to be the best in the field. He’s a real authority and professional in every aspect of ebook conversion.Many other companies use ebook conversion software that often leaves writers/publishers with books not properly formatted. Two pages are meshed together or bullets missing. Bob, however, builds each book using html and this is needed is needed for the conversion process. In fact, Bob is an expert at formatting. From the first file sent to me by Ebookcoversion.com, I knew that I had come to the right place.Ebookconversion.com’s work is flawless. Their turnaround time is great. They work hard to help writers keep deadlines. And their prices are excellent. If there are corrections to be made, the company cheerfully works with clients to accomodate their needs and this is so meaningful for those going through the process for the first time. Bob and Sharon work very well with writers and this is so appreciated. They are professional, efficient and extremely wonderful in their approach. They go the extra mile with writers/publishers and this is very hard to find in the sea of companies offering services.I highly recommend Ebookconversion.com for anyone who wants a quality job done in a timely manner. Before coming to Bob, I had heard the horror stories of incorrect ebook formatting done for others. So I was even a little skeptical about getting my book converted at all. Was it possible to find someone or a company who could actually do the job? But there was no need to worry with Bob. From the first file sent to me by Ebookconversion.com, I knew that this company was an expert in ebook conversion. From that moment on, I have had nothing but great experiences with them. I can only say wonderful things to say about this company. You can’t go wrong with their services. They’re the best!Kindle Store: Colin Kersey
Author: President, CMI Business Books, Career Marketing International
- I tried several so called professional companies to convert my 9 self help books to mobi and epub files. They all failed. I do admit my books have a lot of illustrations and photos and maybe not the easiest to convert to digital format. But both these companies looked at the books before they started work on them and stated it would not be a problem converting the files and i would be 100% satisfied. But unfortunately they did not have the expertise to do what they claimed they could. Lucky for me my next stop in getting my books converted was with Bob and the Supremus Group. Not only did he convert my books to 100% of my satisfaction, they did it in a timely manner. I have 20 video books in the works and I am giving Bob all the work next year. Do yourself a favor and go with Bob for your ebook conversions you will not regret it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.Author: Steve Murray
- Looking for a professional firm to handle your e-book conversion? These guys are fantastic. They converted Soul Catcher from the hard cover to all the proper e-book formats, corrected the OCR errors quickly, and held my hand through the entire process. I heartily recommend them.
Kindle Store: Soul Catcher
Nook Store: Soul Catcher
Author: Colin Kersey
- Over the past two months I’ve been working with the EBOOK CONVERSION in formatting my book, “Calming The Raging Storm” for ebook publication. From beginning in November to completion this week I’ve been impressed with the speed and efficiency with which both “Bob” and “Sharon” solved my problems and enabled my e-book to be accepted by Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Apple, etc. For anyone like myself, unfamiliar with the whole formatting process, I recommend EBOOK CONVERSION as a valuable asset, and a dependable partner.Kindle Store: Calming The Raging Storm
Nook Store: Calming The Raging Storm
Author: David Barton
- The staff of ebook conversion was very supportive and efficient. I received the file conversions quickly and they were done very nicely. I will definitely be using them again.Kindle Store: Medical Practice Marketing
Author: D. Groves, Los Angeles, CA
- You might think that creating a Kindle conversion of your previously published book is simple but it is not. I wanted my electronic version of Ordinary Grace to be as professional and well-done as the original print version. Luckily, I found professional, courteous, expert help at ebookconversion.com. For a modest fee, they took all the guessing away and delivered a perfect product. Nice work!”Kindle Store: Ordinary Grace
Author: Kathleen A Brehony
- I have now had two books converted from PDF source files to Kindle and Epub files. I have enjoyed working with the folks at Supremus Group LLC. This is not some automated impersonal service where a software program does everything (hopefully). You get to deal with real people. Bob and Sharon are right there and very responsive. Sharon sees the book through from beginning to end and will make corrections until everything is right and with no increase in price. The cost is reasonable for all the personal attention and technical skill involved.Worlds of Spirit
Author: Eric Strauss
- The conversion process was so easy and seamless, I never really had a chance to see how the customer service was. I assume it’s just as easy and seamless as the ebook product. Thank you!Kindle Store: Montessori Madness! A Parent to Parent Argument for Montessori Education
Nook Store: Montessori Madness! A Parent to Parent Argument for Montessori Education
Apple Store: Montessori Madness! A Parent to Parent Argument for Montessori Education
Author: Trevor Eissler
- Thanks so much to Bob and Sharon at eBook Conversion for their work on my book’s Kindle and ePub files. It was a huge relief to be able to outsource this function to a company with so much experience, because I didn’t have a clue about how to properly prepare files for the rapidly growing e-book reader market. And their price for the conversions was very affordable. Considering the importance of this market, I honestly would have paid twice the amount and still would have thought it was a bargain! Also, they were very patient with me during the process and made sure the final result was exactly what I wanted. Thanks again and keep up the excellent work!Kindle Store: The Supermanager
Nook Store: The Supermanager
Author: Greg Blencoe
- ebookconversions.com did a great job converting my Word document for my novel, Evidence and Judgment, into the electronic files I needed to publish the edition of my novel. The work was done quickly and accurately. With the links and information they gave me on ePublishing, it was easy to get started and I’ve already earned royalties on sales of the edition of my book.Kindle Store: Evidence and Judgment
Nook Store: Evidence and Judgment
Author: Lynn Clarke
- I am extremely pleased with the work of Bob’s team at ebookconversions.com. They took care with every step of the process and were not satisfied until the ebook file was perfect.Author: Bill Corsa
Specialty Book Marketing, Inc.
- When I contacted your company. I was very skeptical because your ad promised
so much, for such a reasonable price. I felt sure you’d never deliver. You
delivered what you promised and so much more. Reasonable Price. Turnaround
time and Quality service.First your patience with me was outstanding. I kept sending the wrong file
and instead of getting upset and angry with me Bob simply explained to me
via e-mail (over and over) what he needed me to do.2nd : I had trouble downloading the Photo for my book cover. After several
attempts and several e-mails Bob asked if I would give him the info and he
downloaded the photo himself for my book cover. There is no way another
company would have given me that kind of attention or service.Third: The recent death of my child, took a tremendous toll on my emotions.
I couldn’t think straight and even the simple things I was being asked to do
I couldn’t. Well! Bob and his staff went beyond what I could have even
expected and make sure my book got converted and the content of my book is
exceptional. The quality, unspeakable. Don’t take my word for it. Check out
my Ebook “Sweet Addiction” at Amazon.com.To Bob, Sharon and all the staff at eBook conversion. Wow! You’re the
Greatest. I’ll be sending you my second book “Shimmer” for E-book
conversion.ThanksKindle Store: Sweet Addiction
Author: Zena Jeans
- Anyone who is planning to get their book up on Kindle or any other company that hosts e-books for sale are advised to use the services of Bob Mehta at the Supremus Group. As a 75 year old who is not completely computer savy, Bob’s patience and expertise made the task so easy for me.Thanks Bob and your great staff.Kindle Store: Keeping The Funnel Full
Nook Store: Keeping The Funnel Full
Apple Store: Keeping The Funnel Full
Author : Don Thomson, President
Mardon Marketing Company Inc.
- I want to thank you for the great job you did converting my files for epub. As you know, I was not at all familiar with the process; but you held my hand and got me through it! Well done! I recommend you to anyone for book conversion.You went the extra mile, which is a rare find these days.Kindle Store: Meet Franklin Bean
Nook Store: Meet Franklin Bean
Author: Emmy Swain
- I’ve recently came across Supremus Group LLC and, in a nutshell, they’ve
been able to quickly deliver exactly what I needed to publish my book on
My book, which is a history essay, does not feature any picture, but still
the experts at Supremus Group LLC did a terrific job in formatting the
comprehensive table of contents and each single page of my some 100-page
manuscript exactly as I requested. Last but not least, it only took them
some ten days and I did not have to pay a fortune for the conversion
service. Way to go Supremus Group LLC!”1914-1918 Breve Storia della Prima Guerra Mondiale
Author: Alessandro Gualtieri
- I write a great amount of both prose and poetry for my web blog site; so that when the postings on the site become of sufficient density, they need to be converted into books. I’ve always found this conversion service to be superior to any other for that purpose, and highly recommend it to others.Kindle Store: CHANTER
Nook Store: CHANTER
Author: William O’Connor
- I have found working with ebook versions both enjoyable and rewarding. The challenge of converting my three books was met and managed promptly and with efficiency. All three Dimestorenovels are now uploaded to Kindle and selling well. I am more than happy with the end result and hope to work with both Bob and Sharon again in the near future.Kindle Store: Dimestorenovels
Author: Andrew Williams
- I couldn’t be happier with the way the ebook versions (Kindle and Epub) of my novel “Tamara’s Child” turned out. Bob and Sharon at ebookconversion.com were great to work with, answering all my questions and concerns promptly and professionally. And I was surprised at how reasonably priced their services are. I highly recommend ebookconversion.com to anyone looking to publish in digital format.Kindle Store: Tamara’s Child: a novel
Nook Store: Tamara’s Child: a novel
Author: B K Mayo
- E-Book Conversion knows exactly what it takes to convert the Word files to digital. My novel, Liz DiRosa’s One Brown Shoe, looks professional and clean on PC, Mac, i-Phone, i-Pad and Kindle. I’m so happy with the results.Kindle Store: Liz DiRosa’s One Brown Shoe
Apple Store: Liz DiRosa’s One Brown Shoe
Author: Kathleen Novak
- E Conversion did a wonderful job at an affordable price.Author: Hollywood Stories: Short, Entertaining Anecdotes About the Stars and Legends of the Movies!
- I am writing to thank and compliment Bob, Sharon, and the team who persevered so thoroughly to produce such fine e-versions of my book. Being a techno-phobe myself, your conscientious help every step of the way has been invaluable. In an era when good customer service is rare, I can truly appreciate your patience, responsiveness, and your expert guidance in converting my book to files that are suitable for Apple, Kindle, Nook, Barnes and Noble, etc. and assisting me to get it on Kindle. No matter what the question, Bob and Sharon responded quickly with clear answers. I also have Bob to thank for steering me away from a much more costly conversion company that promised a lot but had a definite downside, including taking a percentage of the royalties. Bob explained that he didn’t see the reason to pay for free services.I will definitely use itglobalsolution.com for any future project, and give you my highest recommendation.Kindle Store: 9 1/2 Years Behind the Green Door, A Memoir
Nook Store: 9 1/2 Years Behind the Green Door, A Memoir
Apple Store: 9 1/2 Years Behind the Green Door, A Memoir
Author: Simone Corday
- Second Time AroundReturn customers are the best testament to a company’s service and expertise. With that said,itglobalsolution.com has converted two of my books within the past six months. The first book was a non-fiction memoir. I was so happy with the outcome from the first conversion that I decided to try converting my women’s health book to an electronic format.The entire team is phenomenal. Sharon was absolutely invaluable in all aspects of service. Her kind and understanding manner quieted my concern about all of the polysyllabic medical terms in the new health book.The final result is spectacular!! I don’t know what else to say to those who are hesitant to convert to the electronic format. Most recent reports on publishing have shown that e-books now outpace the traditional book format. So, for all of those authors who want their book published, you need to contact itglobalsolution.com. Don’t wait! I didn’t, and I am the better for having TWO books now in the electronic format.Kindle Store: Inside Information for Women
Nook Store: Inside Information for Women
Author: Dr. Thornton
- We were pleased with the responsiveness of itglobalsolution, and plan on using their services on future projects.HealthQuest Publishers, a division of MCOL
- The Supremus Group gave me fast and effcient book conversion services at reasonable rates.They always responded with courtesy to any questions. It was a pleasure to work with them. I recommend their services highly.
Kindle Store: Third Crown
Author: Edmond Odescalchi
- I’ve now written four novels, all of which were formatted by Ebook Conversion Services so they could be sold to people with electronic reading devices. Each time the staff has worked quickly to convert my Word document to Amazon’s Kindle format and Barnes and Noble ePub format. They’ve also been very helpful in making sure each book was uploaded to the self-publishing platform correctly. There is no doubt that I will be calling on them again when my next book is ready for publication.Kindle Store: Seven Days From Sunday
Kindle Store: The Shot To Die For
Kindle Store: Operation Spider Web
Kindle Store: The Yemen Connection
Nook Store: Seven Days From Sunday
Nook Store: The Shot To Die For
Nook Store: Operation Spider Web
Nook Store: The Yemen Connection
Author: M.H. Sargent
- I highly recommend the team at eBook Conversion/Supremus group for your digital file conversions! I had a manuscript with a lot of odd fonts, table, and images…yet the conversion to both ePub and Kindle happened flawlessly! Both Bob and Sharon were very professional, and always replied to my inquiries in a prompt manner. I uploaded my Kindle format eBook to Amazon tonight and can’t wait to see the sales roll in! You won’t go wrong using eBook Conversion!Kindle Store: The Potty Boot Camp: Basic Training for Toddlers
Nook Store: The Potty Boot Camp: Basic Training for Toddlers
Apple Store: The Potty Boot Camp: Basic Training for Toddlers
Author: Suzanne Riffel
- As an author looking to convert my book for the Kindle I was lucky to have founditglobalsolution.com. Bob Mehta patiently walked me through the entire process. When I was thinking of sticking strictly with Kindle, he convinced me to also convert my manuscript for the various ePub readers. Now that the Nook has been joined by the iBook, and Google’s recently launched reader, I’m thrilled that I took his advice. When talking to Bob, I sometimes think of him more like a friendly professor, than the head of a company. And when I kept finding mistakes in my original manuscript (mistakes that I should have spotted earlier,) Bob and his helpful assistant Sharon immediately offered to make the corrections.I have three other books I intend to convert to the new formats. I plan to use Bob Mehta to do all of them. I highly recommend itglobalsolution.com for all authors or publishers looking for top level conversion services.
Kindle Store: King of Hearts
Nook Store: King of Hearts
Author: Tom Seligson
- Thank you so much for your superb service. I needed both an epub and a Kindle file for my book, and I was lost trying to figure it out myself. You handled it all for me, seamlessly and professionally. Your conversion service was a tremendous value, and I am grateful. I highly recommend your services to anyone needing online versions of printed materials!
Kindle Store: Why I Quit the Church
Nook Store: Why I Quit the Church
Author: Doug Brendel
- In late 2010, we launched our very first eBook on Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com. Everything went smoothly, thanks to Mr. Bob Mehta and his experts at The Supremus Group anditglobalsolution.com. We had a 400-page narrative nonfiction title that required a a simple, elegant look to it, something that readers would find pleasurable and satisfying. When we got the first drafts from Mr. Mehta, we were floored by the extremely high quality and flawless content. What seemed most surprising, though, was the very low fees we were billed. I almost called Mr. Mehta and said, “Bob, you really need to charge more. I would’ve paid $500 for these conversions!”Kindle Store: Surrender to Kindness: One Man’s Epic Journey for Love and Peace
Nook Store: Surrender to Kindness: One Man’s Epic Journey for Love and Peace
Apple Store: Surrender to Kindness: One Man’s Epic Journey for Love and Peace
Author: Joseph David Osman
- This was my first experience with converting one of my books (Children of Guerrero) into an ebook and the thought of doing it myself was terrifying. I wanted it to be done right, and I wanted my book to look professional. After doing a computer search, I came across this site which promised to satisfy me.That’s when I began working with Bob. First off, he explained the process, the length of time it would take, the price and advice on how to submit my manuscript to him. His estimates were right on. Of course I had many questions and we emailed back and forth during the process and spoke on the telephone a few times. Bob always replied to my emails and was always available on the phone. Then I met Sharon who is a technical whiz for the nitty gritty of making changes and formatting. Same thing. Always available, always competent. I can easily recommend these people to convert your book. Take a look at a sample of my book on Kindle to see the final product they produced.Kindle Store: Children Of Guerrero
Nook Store: Children Of Guerrero
Author: Nina Vida
- Your help preparing two of my books for Kindle and the iPad was invaluable. I found the entire process very easy to follow. You delivered the files ready for uploading in a timely way. A procedure for error checking was in place, although there was very little to correct. You also provided a very good link to someone who could help with EPUB uploading to Apple’s iPad. Overall I consider the money well spent and will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends who need conversion help.Kindle Store: 14 Rules for Becoming a Smart College Shopper
Kindle Store: The Art of Case Analysis
Nook Store: 14 Rules for Becoming a Smart College Shopper
Nook Store: The Art of Case Analysis
Apple Store: 14 Rules for Becoming a Smart College Shopper
Apple Store: The Art of Case Analysis
Author: Dr. Robert Ronstadt
- I entered a computer and digitizing area for the first time when I contacted the people at EPub, a conversion service. I had a manuscript I wanted prepared for E publication.I lucked out.Bob and then Sharon had the patience of saints. They answered all my questions dumb or otherwise, explained everything and gently got me through the process in a short time and turned the digitized manuscript file over to the next company to be made ready to be uploaded and on line.I couldn’t ask for better customer service from a supplier. I will be turning my next manuscript over to them shortly.Nook Store: Mixed Signals
Apple Store: Mixed Signals
Author: Stanton Korey
- Rutherford Literary Group (RLG) is a small-imprint publisher that requires the assistance of qualified, trusted contract services to successfully accomplish its publishing endeavors. We were quite impressed with the quality of work that Supremus Group (itglobalsolution.com) provided, and we’re proud to count them among our valued partners. Supremus effortlessly converted our urban fantasy novel, Sunrise at Sunset, into an ePub file that seamlessly uploaded into the Apple iBookstore. The eBook was of high production quality and included all of the required editing features, including a complete table of contents. The cover and title page graphics were expertly inserted, and our file is of equal or better quality to the eBooks produced by the largest publishing firms in the industry. RLG will continue to utilize the expert and timely services of Supremus Group in the future for all of our eBook conversion needs. Nicely done, Supremus!John Primo
Chief Operating Officer
Rutherford Literary Group
- When my client asked me to convert the book I had designed to kindle format, I didn’t know where to turn. I contacted several of my trusted programmers, as well as a creative talent agency-and no one had any experience in ebook creation-although several were willing to try for an exorbitant fee. I found the Supremus Group online. They walked me through the process and gave me detailed instructions each step along the way. My client was thrilled with results, as was I.Kindle Store: Any Means Necessary
Author: Steve Smith
- This serves to confirm that I the undersigned contracted itglobalsolution.com to convert my autobiography “Days Gone By” from PDF format to an e-book in KINDLE for sale at Amazon.The book included some 24 photographs, and was a complex format with several fonts, borders and illustrated headers for each chapter.The conversion met my expectations, and is identical to the printed book with the exception of page numbering which is not used by Kindle. I was exceedingly pleased with the result and anxiously await the conversion of my other book “Duppy Dust”.Kindle Store: Days Gone By
Kindle Store: DUPPY DUST & VOODOO PILLS
Author: Martin E. Hughes
- itglobalsolution.com provided speedy and accurate service with a smile. I will definitely useitglobalsolution.com to convert my next book!Kindle Store: A New Dawn Awaits
Author: E.Dee Conrad
- After using itglobalsolution.com, I don’t know why on earth anyone would want to attempt to create their own kindle or e-pub file! The service is fast, affordable, and efficient. But perhaps most importantly, the customer service is incredibly response and crystal clear. There simply is no question: All of my future conversion needs will be handled by itglobalsolution.comKindle Store: BIPOLAR NATION
Apple Store: BIPOLAR NATION
Author: Austin Pearl
- I cannot express enough how wonderful it was doing business with Bob and Sharon. Your company –www.itglobalsolution.com – is professional and very personable, which is wholly unique and refreshing. The whole process of converting my e-book into Kindle format was easy and quick. And I must also mention how patient your company is, especially dealing with an author who’s in constant editing mode. I will most definitely recommend www.itglobalsolution.com to everyone I know. In fact, I have added your Web site to my own Web site as a site of interest. I was and still am very impressed with how easy and quick the process was. It has been a pleasure working with you both, Bob and Sharon.Kindle Store: Veil of the Unknown
Author: Kelly Leigh
- Thanks Bob for all that you have done for me. I really appreciate the quality of work that you and Sharon did at itglobalsolution.com for an unknown author like myself. You really made me feel like I was number 1. The book was converted quickly and correctly and the cover you created for the book touched my family’s hearts. I would highly recommend you to anyone who wishes to get their book converted to any of the popular formats.Kindle Store: The Great Pawn Hunter Chess Tutorial
Nook Store: The Great Pawn Hunter Chess Tutorial
Author: Manus Patrick Fealy (Manny)
- It has truly been a pleasure working with Bob and his staff. I must admitt I am brand new to the world of eBook conversions. The one thing I love the most about working with Bob was submitting my material, it was a piece of cake. No hassels, no worries about margins, indentions etc. All my questions were answered via phone and email in a timely manner. I thank you Bob also for your patience with my few grammatical errors. I will be submitting more material to you in the near future and also reccomended you to a few friends.Deanetta P. Thompson
- Bob and his crew did a fabulous job converting The DASH Diet Action Plan into the ePub version for Kindle, Nook, and iBooks. They worked with me to overcome the challenges with tables, columns, and graphics. And they helped with getting all my hyperlinks working. The process was fast and painless. They provided plenty of guidance up front so that they did not waste my time. I recommend them without qualifications.Nook Store: Dash Diet Book
Apple Store: Dash Diet Book
Author: Marla Heller, MS, RD
- I am a newbie to the world of e-book conversion, so it was great to be taken by the hand by the talented people at itglobalsolution.com and gently taken through the process. They told me how the book would be converted and walked me through the steps required to post the e-book on Amazon, Apple, and other e-vendors. The conversion itself was quick and efficient–not a single error, and the book looked great. I can’t thank them enough, and will be back in the near future, I’m sure. If you want fast and flawless conversions, this is the place.Kindle Store: The Leadership Secrets of Squirrels
Apple Store: The Leadership Secrets of Squirrels
Author: Len Boswell
- I just wanted to let all prospective clients know that your company is phenomenal. From just an idea and hope, the Supremus Group (itglobalsolution.com) has made a dream come true in less than two months. My memoir became a national bestseller in 1995, “The Ditchdigger’s Daughters”. It was made into an award-winning movie, and has never been out-of-print. So, one would think that the publisher would jump at the chance to convert it to an e-book. Alas, despite five years of asking, the publisher was resolute in not wanting to convert my book into an e-book. Even, my literary agent gave up hope because the book was 15 years old and they didn’t see any profit in it (of course). So, I fired my literary agent and got me a new one—a female pit bull. After many, many months of constant pressure on the publisher, she convinced the General Counsel at Kensington to revert the electronic rights to me for Kindle. I have to let you know that is quite a coup (lawyers almost NEVER revert anything back to the author, much less electronic rights). But, again, they thought that “The Ditchdigger’s Daughters” was such an “old” book, it wasn’t worth their time or money to pursue it electronically.Now, once I got the electronic rights reverted to me, my new literary agent contacted the CEO of a book conversion agency in New York City (who had been featured in the New York Times), with hopes that his company would be interested. Alas, no!, again! It wasn’t a blockbuster book and, therefore, it wasn’t in his company’s best interest to go through the aggravation or expense to convert to Kindle.However, my son came home for his birthday in May and said, “Mom, if you have the rights, there must be some company in these United States of America that will convert your book.” Well, I took my son’s advice, went on the internet and found the Supremus Group, LLC located in Iowa. IMMEDIATELY, Bob Mehta answered the phone and I could hear the brick wall crumbling over the phone. He gave me an estimate in June and by July the book was converted to an e-book. After some intense proofreading, I am very proud to announce that once the book went “LIVE” on Kindle, it initially rose to a ranking of Number 1 in the Kindle Store in the category of Educators. Bob also referred me to one of his associates to have the book on IPAD and ePUB.What can I say? I owe it all to Bob Mehta. Because of such a positive, prompt and professional experience, I have just sent him another one of my health books for conversion to an e-book. I hope all authors who have been told that their books cannot be converted will contact the Supremus Group and their dreams will become a reality–just like mine.Kindle Store: The Ditchdigger’s Daughters
Nook Store: The Ditchdigger’s Daughters
Apple Store: The Ditchdigger’s Daughters
Author: Yvonne S. Thornton, M. D.
- If it wasn’t for Bob’s eBook conversion service my book would not be selling on Amazon’s Kindle or in the Apple iBook store right now. Thank you Bob for making this possible. The book looks great! Also I’d like to thank you for your prompt response to all my questions and requests for little changes along the way. I’m so glad I found you!Kindle Store: Home Seller’s Blues
Nook Store: Home Seller’s Blues
Apple Store: Home Seller’s Blues
Author: Joan Gale Frank
- EBook Conversation Hand-holding
Bob took the time to help both me and my publisher understand what was needed to get my first book converted from print to ePub and Kindle formats. He did not stop there; he went beyond the conversion process and helped us to understand eBook security and where and how to upload the files. I would like to note that customer service was provided even after I had paid for the service and received my files.Kindle Store: Postcards
Author: Timothy Glass, author of 7 books
- I run my own editing and writing business. One of my recent projects involved co-writing and producing a book with New York attorney Sanford Rubenstein, titled “The Outrageous Rubenstein.” When my client decided he wanted to convert our hardcover book into an e-book for sale on Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble and other online venues, I had only the vaguest idea how to proceed. Fortunately, I came across the itglobalsolution.com Web site and contacted them. For just $150.00, their representative Bob Mehta did a beautiful job converting our PDF files into both Kindle and ePub files. He was able to retain many of the design elements from our original book, and provided quick, responsive service at every step in the way, including the original conversion process and implementation of corrections during the proofing stage. In addition, he provided very helpful advice (at no charge) on how to upload my books to various online venues. For terrific service at a great price, I recommend itglobalsolution.com without reservation!
- My recent eBook conversion adventure has been has been a pure pleasure, thanks to the professionalism of Bob Mehta. The product is meticulous, as was his attention to customer service. That service, in itself, is a rare commodity these days.Author: Tonja Franklin
Publisher: Assassin of Dreams
- Whenever I have a computer problem I can’t handle, I go to Bob Mehta. He knows what he’s doing. He’s fast, thorough, and very accommodating. Highly recommended.Kindle Store: Evidence of Evil
Nook Store: Evidence of Evil
Author: Jim Ingraham
- Bob was fantastic to work with. The goal was to self- publish the eBook on the Apple iPad in the ePub format. The ePub format is new and difficult to work with and Apple’s restrictions for quality don’t make it any easier. The situation can be painful without the right partner. Bob has built a company willing to step up to the plate on new challenges. I found nothing less than professionalism and the willingness and to complete the project all the way to the finish line with Bob and his staff. Thanks again, I appreciate your effort.Matthew Brutsché
- Customer Support at ITGlobalSoultions is simply the best! The support staff, especially Bob, was extremely helpful with solutions even after my purchase was complete! Way-To-Go! I give them five stars!Kindle Store: Make a Joyful Noise: Searching for a Spiritual Path in a Material World
Author: Chariss K Walker
- My publisher produced a Kindle version of my book that not only destroyed the artistic value of the work, but also, took little advantage of what can be achieved today using electronic book technology. The chapter numbers were seen to overlay the chapter titles; the maps and photographs had been removed (good thing I put in captions); special characters that required unique fonts were rendered as boxes, and the Internet addresses (URLs) in the endnotes were not “hot”. (To say the least, this in one unique novel!) I really was embarrassed. For very little additional investment, I asked Bob Mehta to create a Kindle version that replicated the paperback edition in every respect, something he achieved within on week. I was absolutely amazed to read this version on my PC and to see the resolution of the maps and photographs. It was even more fun to click on the hot URLs in the endnotes and bring up the references cited. I was so thrilled with Bob’s work that I gave his Kindle version to my publisher with the request that they replace their version on Amazon.com with the one Bob created. (PS: Bob just created an equally capable EPUB version for me.) Name withheld by request.
- I’m a jerk when it comes to getting value out of a paid service and
rarely am I impressed; however, Bob Mehta, at Ebook Conversion Service,
has impressed the hell out of me. Last year I made an attempt to
convert my book to Kindle and it was a disaster. A friend sent me a
link to Bob’s service and I gave it a shot.Never have I worked with anybody as “Johnny on the spot” as Bob has
been. If you are looking to convert your work to Kindle and ePub then I
can recommend Ebook Conversion Services.Kindle Store: Jacc in the box
Author: Nicholas Baum
- “Chord Shapes for Jazz Guitar” by Dan PapailaAs the author of an image / photo rich instructional book, my challenge was particularly daunting. Everywhere I turned I was told that my book couldn’t be converted effectively into the e-book formats. Finding Bob’s site was as breakthrough. Imagine calling & having Bob answer the phone! (Human contact; what a concept). After a brief conference we were on our way.
The finished product is exceptional and my e-books are on-line & selling thanks to Bob & his team!Kindle Store: Chord Shapes
Apple Store: Chord Shapes
Jazz Guitarist / Author: Dan Papaila
- Well I made it onto Kindle today with your help, guidance and patience. It has been a pleasure working with you and the Supremus Group. I have to tell you that coming from New Jersey , I’m rather fussy, demanding and particular. You were thorough, accomodating and quite prompt. Truly a pleasure and look forward to continuing with you; I just have to keep writing novels.Kindle Store: Vichy Water
Author: Calvin Schwartz
- Bob exceeded my expectations. I spent 10 hours alone just trying to figure out the conversion and came up with nothing. Thank god I found Bob’s web site and purchased his services. Well worth the cost and everything was fast and efficient. The final copy looks great!Kindle Store: Below Sunlight
Nook Store: Below Sunlight
Apple Store: Below Sunlight
Author: Ryan Smith
- I recently downloaded an ebook from an independent author/self-publisher and found the formatting a mess. As an independent writer myself who has published an ebook on Kindle, I knew that the writer failed to check the formatting of his book. The story was somewhat intriguing, but the formatting was so irritating, I gave up reading after just a couple chapters. My thinking was, if the writer couldn’t bother to format his book correctly, why should I struggle to read it?To ensure that this does not happen with my books, I have hired Bob Mehta and his staff to help me format my books correctly and electronically publish them. Bob is very knowledgeable about the entire process and I can’t imagine publishing another book without his help.Kindle Store: The Shot to Die for
Nook Store: The Shot to Die for
Author: M.H. Sargent
- I interviewed a lot of eBook conversion companies. I’m glad I chose IT Global Solution. There service is excellent and their work is superb.Kindle Store: Managing And Growing God’s Resources
Kindle Store: A God Made Millionaire
Author: Steve Main; MBA, AAMS
- I just wanted to thank you and your team for such wonderful, fast service. Your support through your creation process is extremely helpful and prompt. And I cannot express how wonderful it was to see the perfect formatting job you did for the Kindle layout. It saved me so much time to have your experts quickly do the work that was taking me days. And most importantly, you finished product was so polished and professional. I could not have achieved the same visual results on my own. With your affordable prices, this service could really save a lot of people time, trouble and uncertainty. Only wish I had gone to you first before wasting a few days trying to do it alone.Again, thank you for such a great product in such a short amount of time.Kindle Store: Throw This Away In A Beautiful Way
- Thank you, Bob, for your outstanding work and guidance. You persevered through my stupid questions and not one of them went unanswered. Your return time was way better than I expected. There is no doubt you know what you’re doing and you take pride in your work. I never dreamed of having my novel on the Kindle site and now it is, thanks to you. I will definitely be telling my author friends about you and how good you are. When my next novel is complete, I’ll be looking you up!Kindle Store: Salera’s Storm
Nook Store: Salera’s Storm
Apple Store: Salera’s Storm
Author: J.R. Marro
- I am new to the online publishing world and had a lot to learn. After searching on google, I emailed a number of companies that convert word and pdf files to the e-book format. I was amazed that within minutes of sending the email, Bob Mehta at the Supremus Group LLC had already emailed me back and we were talking. This was not even the beginning. Throughout the process he was amazingly responsive to my needs and concerns. During the conversion I decided that I better get a professional proofread. Bob recommended a great proofreader. The resultant changes required were enormous but the project revision cost was marginal. In addition, he has shared marketing tips with me as well as some manuscript suggestions. I will certainly work again with him and recommend his service without reservation.Kindle Store: THE PERFECT MATCH GIRLFRIEND
Author: William Marzullo
- I could not have accomplished getting my book on Kindle without Bob Mehta’s untiring help and patience.Kindle Store: A Permanent Bond
Author: Gerald D. Mclellan
- I’m a writer – not a techie. Making my book available in e-format seemed overwhelming to say the least. Then I discovered Bob at Supremus Group. Bob and his team are fast, patient, supportive, helpful and very understanding of those of us who are not tech-oriented. If you’re looking for a service to get your book converted to e-format, look no further than Supremes Group!Kindle Store: Blaze Saves the Moraine
Author: Heidi Hankaniemi, Dana Brooks
- I would like to thank Bob Mehta for the fine job he did in getting my book up and running on Kindle. I do not possess a high degree of computer skills but this did not matter. Bob was extremely cordial, informative and professional. He explained the process to me making sure I totally understood how to fully benefit from taking advantage of the digital opportunities available for my book. He provided exceptional service well beyond what I expected and at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Bob Mehta to anyone requiring any kind of digital conversion service and rest assured – You are in good hands. Thank You Bob.John
- Bob Mehta and itglobalsolution provide all the ebook advice and technical services anyone could envision. The service is high-quality and dependable. I couldn’t give them a higher recommendation.Kindle Store : Lincoln On Leadership
Apple Store: Lincoln On Leadership
Author: Donald T. Phillips
- I am grateful to have had the good fortune of finding and working with Bob Mehta of itglobalsolution. Not only was Bob fully knowledgeable, professional, courteous and patient, but he was also extraordinarily available and helpfully responsive both to email and to telephone contact. I am enthusiastic about recommending his services.Kindle Store: That’s How the Light Gets In: Memoir of a Psychiatrist
Author: Susan Rako
- The service and quality of work and services provided by Bob Mehta at Mobipocket is unsurpassed in my opinion by anyone in the business. Bob on several occasions has gone above and beyond anything and everything anyone could or should expect, he has guided me through the process on several occasions and the conversion itself was impeccable.Thank you Bob, you will be hearing from me on all my future books.Kindle Store: Misadventures in Guy Land
Author: Issac L. Martin
- As an author and publisher I have learned how challenging it can be to distribute and market a book. With the help of itglobalsolution.com I was able to quickly create an e-book. I am very impressed by the professional and courteous service. I am especially grateful for Bob’s patience and diligent support. I definitely will entrust my next book project to him.Kindle Store: A German Life: Against All Odds Change is Possible
Author: Bernd Wollschlaeger,MD,FAAFP,FASAM
Author and Publisher
- eBook Conversion, under Bob Mehta’s able leadership, is technology smart, application experienced, and industry aware. Couple this knowledge with a unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction, and you have nothing less than the premier, one-stop e-book conversion house at your service!eBook Conversion was recommended to me some three weeks ago by another novelist as being a good candidate for taking my newly published novel into the Kindle environment. A quick review of their Web site (http://www.itglobalsolution.com) led me to Bob’s e-mail address (Bob@itglobalsolution.com). From there, it was simply a matter of defining my needs. The response was almost instantaneous. Before quoting a price, Bob asked to see my book (I provided a pdf version), and for no charge, he provided a comprehensive and easily understandable review of the conversion constraints (e.g., footnotes would have to be moved to endnotes) as well as a price. He also took the time to explain that it might be a good idea for me to consider having him perform the Nook (Barnes & Noble) and Sony conversions, as well, at the same time that the Kindle version was produced; the reason for this was that to do the former two at a later date would cost more. Once we agreed on a price for all three conversions, Bob worked with me on the telephone while I placed my order on his Web site.The basic conversion of the manuscript from which the three e-books would be developed, as promised, took 12 days. Following a few rounds to correct some conversion and other errors (including two spelling errors that my editors had missed and that Bob corrected at no charge!), we finalized the basic conversion file. From that, Bob produced the Kindle file. Once I gave him myAmazon.com access information, he even uploaded the file to the Kindle site. A subsequent e-mail provided the information I needed to access my Kindle account and complete the submission (e.g., submission of my checking account information for the payment of royalties).Bob now is finalizing the Nook and Sony versions for subsequent uploading to the appropriate sites.In all, eBook Conversion’s services and products are of the highest quality. And Bob always has been accessible both by telephone and e-mail to answer questions. He and his organization typify, in every sense of the word, what it means to be a professional in today’s consumer-based information technology (IT) world. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.Kindle Store: Full Circle: A Dream Denied, A Vision Fulfilled
Nook Store: Full Circle: A Dream Denied, A Vision Fulfilled
Author: Theodore J. Cohen, Ph.D
- Thank you ebook Conversion, your service is prompt, courteous and efficient. The results were amazing, you have a customer for life.R. O. Letts Author: The life book
- Among the many people who I have hired to help me during the 16 years it has taken to write and publish my book, Bob Mehta at itglobalsolution.com stands out as exceptional. He did everything quickly, and he went the extra mile to help someone who finds technology challenging, and to make sure that I ended up with a quality product. I find such an experience all the more surprising because we worked together from a distance. Too often I’ve found that if I’m not meeting in person with people I hire, they aren’t as responsive and communication becomes more challenging. Not so with Bob. I’m not sure when he sleeps because he sometimes answered my emails or returned manuscript corrections over the weekend.Surprisingly, in the end, I’m actually glad that I couldn’t manage to upload my book to Amazon’s kindle site by myself because I got more value by hiring Bob. I ended up learning about other digital reading devices where my book could be published and getting a better quality ebook.Kindle Store: Poisoned by Pollution
Author: Anne Lipscomb
- Thanks for all your help and quick response to my many, many stupid questions. You are a patient, thorough man who solved a host of problems along the way and made the process of getting my novel Wing Walking on Kindle a painless one. I had recommend your service to anyone.Kindle Store: WING WALKING
Author: Harry Groome
- From first contact through conversion and uploading our book, I was totally impressed with the professionalism and customer care provided by Bob Mehta. I was a real novice and Bob’s guidance through every step was invaluable. We plan to use his services again, and recommend his services to other authors without hesitation.On behalf of Noel Twyman, author of Bloody Treason, 2017, and Secreto
Pat Baumgartner, Technical Assistant
Laurel Mystery Books
- Whether novice or not, I highly recommend Bob’s services for ebook conversion. Every question I had was answered quickly and efficiently and with great patience. Whatever I didn’t understand, Bob explained. Whatever I couldn’t do myself, Bob made sure it got done. I am extremely pleased with the end result, the price, and the company in general. Finally, a company that was a pleasure to work with. Five star rating!Kindle Store: DIVORCE: The Real Truth and Hidden Dangers
Nook Store: DIVORCE: The Real Truth and Hidden Dangers
Apple Store: DIVORCE: The Real Truth and Hidden Dangers
Author: Ann Bradley
- There are no amount of raves that I can give Bob and his crew that would even come close to giving them proper acknowledgement. Their service is impeccable, their patience extraordinary, their response time immediate and their attention to detail wonderful. I recommend them highly. They made what to me appeared to be a daunting experience, pleasurable and easy. 5 stars at least!!!!!!!!!!!Kindle Store: Say it with Confidence
Author: Margo T Krasne
- It is indeed a pleasure to describe my professional experience with Bob Mehta of IT Global Solutions (Supremus Group). When I began to consider transferring my recently published book to an e-book file for Kindle, Mobipocket and Sony formats, I contacted Amazon.com for recommendations. Of these recommendations, I chose IT Global Solutions (Supremus Group) because they described having a “full range of conversion services from any file format and paper book.” In addition, this company converts “complex formatting” books, technical, medical multilingual books for a reasonable price. Since my book had complex formatting and included technical material, it was important that I work with a professional and experienced organization.From the very beginning, I was very impressed with Bob Mehta’s excellent customer service. He contacted me within a few hours of writing to request file conversion. In subsequent correspondence with Bob, he guided me through the process of file conversion while expertly answering many questions both promptly and efficiently. Bob consistently worked above and beyond the call of duty. It is clear he is a man of integrity who is truly committed to helping other business professionals succeed. Over and above his technical acumen, Bob is a thoughtful, honest, and principled individual who is also very personable.Bob demonstrated an intrinsic interest in my business goals then clearly communicated complex ideas in a way I could readily understand. Bob’s work also reflected incisive comprehension of my business sales strategy. Over and above his technical acumen, Bob clearly demonstrates solid integrity. He is naturally conscientious, resourceful and reliable. I wholeheartedly recommend Bob Mehta at IT Global Solutions (Supremus Group) to absolutely everyone who wants simple or complex conversion services.Kindle Store: Discovering Pure Classical Pilates
Author: Peter Fiasca, Ph.D. – President
- I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the outstanding work not only converting my files for Kindle but for going the extra mile by helping me publish to the site. My book, “Have You Been Royally Screwed?” is about people and companies who don’t live up to their promises when it comes to goods, products and services. It is refreshing to find someone such as yourself who without question took control of the situation and offered to help with the final stages by putting the files into the system. I realize that wasn’t part of the deal when I contracted with your company. You exemplify the term good customer service and I appreciate it. Thanks again.Kindle Store: Have You Been Royally Screwed?
Author: Myron Z. Bernstein, Publisher/Author
- I would like to recommend the services provided by Bob Mehta in converting books to Kindle and eBook formats. This was my first experience with Kindle, and Bob helped me through it all the way. I know that I did not provide my book in the most convenient format, but Bob worked with me until the file was correct, then did the uploads, then provided me with detailed and easy-to-follow instructions on activating the publication online.
I intend to use Bob’s services for another publication in the very near future. I am very satisfied with the service that he provided.
Kindle Store: Dr. Max Gerson: Healing the Hopeless
Author: Howard Straus, President, Totality Books
- Wanting to put my first novel up on Amazon’s digital publishing platform, I contacted Supremus Group, LLC for data conversion assistance. Not only did they do a terrific job, but they did it in a very timely fashion. They converted my MS Word manuscript to a Kindle format, quickly made changes to my manuscript that I asked for after the conversion, even though the changes had nothing to do with their services. After giving me ample opportunity to review the final product, they sent me detailed instructions on how to take the book live – – and for no additional cost, a Mobipocket formatted copy (and publishing instructions). Â Their price for all of this work was more than reasonable. Â In short; fast, professional service at a fair price, with excellent customer service. Â I recommend them most highly.
Author: Fred Burr, Binghamton, NY
- Bob and his team of converters did an excellent job. I would recommend him to anyone who is serious about putting forth a quality product.
Kindle Store: Screamers
Author: Ken Schweizer
- Bob Mehta and his team at eBook Conversion made what would have been a long and frustrating process of Word to HTML conversion and setting up on Amazon for Kindle and mobipocket.com a breeze. Their work was prompt, excellent and a good value. Bob’s advice, guidance and instructions made the entire process, in a word, simple. In the digital world, that doesn’t happen often. I could not be more pleased.
Kindle Store: Not A Pretty Picture
Author: Jim Norman
- want to say thank you for a job well done. You and your team went the extra mile to assure that I had a quality product. When the need arises, I will be a repeat customer.
Please extend my thanks to all that contributed to the success of this project.Kindle Store:Realistic Hope
Apple Store: Realistic Hope
Author: Mark Palmer, Principal, Focus LLC
- As a Kindle Book Publisher, Bob Mehta and the Supremus Group have made my life a lot easier with their quality file conversions. My sales have increased and I have yet to have a book returned. No more complaints on quality from readers!.
Kindle Store: A Simple Plan
Nook Store: A Simple Plan
Author: Scott Smith, Kindle Book Publisher.
- I wanted to publish a book for Kindle and Mobipocket readers but there was no usable digital file. Bob Mehta and his team at Ebook Conversion scanned a hard copy and created the needed files.
He is knowledgeable, resourceful, helpful, professional, prompt, conscientious and more very thoughtful and patient. What more could you ask? Great prices! I highly recommend him to anyone who needs conversion services.Kindle Store: Travelling Free: How to Recover from the Past by Changing Your Beliefs
Author: Mandy Evans
- I recently had the pleasure working with the Supremus Group, headed by Bob Mehta. When I first came across Bob’s website, I was looking for someone to convert our first title into an ebook, while still remaining within strict budgetary constraints. Supremus Group had the perfect solution. Bob personally worked with me each step of the way to convert the book and handle revisions. He answered all my questions and even uploaded the file to my mobipocket account. He provided excellent customer service and in a timely manner. The ebook looks great and I will definitely be calling Bob again when we’re ready to release our second title.
Megan Lynch, Publisher, New Paradigm Media LLC
- After getting little help from Amazon with my eBook, I came to Bob Mehta-ebook Conversion for help in converting my book from a MS .doc to HTML. I use a Mac so there were complications and Bob not only walked me thru them he taught me how to use my new Kindle. He promptly replied to 10 or more emails and explained things clearly and carefully. That kind of tech service online is unique in my experience.Kindle Store: LOOKING FOR TROUBLE ABROAD
Author: Paul Luchessa
- I would highly recommend your services to anyone joining the e-book arena. Your prompt replies and insights were much appreciated. Your conversion of my work was perfect! I wish you and your staff continued success. Thanks Again!Kindle Store: Elephant Summer
Author: Douglas J. Channell, Ed.D.
- Bob Mehta’s service surpassed my expectations. He was on top of everything, attended to all my concerns, allayed all my worries, and, best of all, got everything right! Highly recommended.Kindle Store: The President’s Therapist
Author: John Wareham
- What is in a Name? We randomly picked Supremus Group to handle our Content Conversions to be Compatible with Kindle and Mobipocket. It was a blind choice, simply because we Liked their name. Turns out they Live Up to It. They do Reign Supreme. They respond immediately and give Personal Attention. Their rates are reasonable and appropriate, and they deliver ahead of schedule. They go above and beyond the normal call of duty in providing Thoughtful Client Services. Even though we are now, throughout this Process, learning to do Conversions ourselves, we prefer to Utilize Supremus Group because they simply make It cost effective, easy, and timeless. We have already converted 3 eBooks with Them and have 3 more in the Pipeline ready to go. We are also happy to refer Them.Kindle Store:6 Newly Discovered and Never Before Published Secrets to Eternal Youth and Immortality
Kindle Store:21 Day Home-Study Workbook Course
Kindle Store:Rock & Roll Recipes: The Power of 10
Eternal Youth Empire
Loyal and well-satisfied Supremus Group Client
Author of Play Money
- itglobalsolution’s great! I am impressed with their work on my book “Recession Storming”. I liked their quick response to a request for quote, giving me a completion date which they met. They helpfully sent me instructions of how to upload information (without which it is a nightmare to get right). Good job!Kindle Store: Recession Storming
Author: Rupert Hart
- The service is immaculate – very fast, incisive, friendly, and most helpful! If you’re beginner like me, you will especially appreciate the considerate suggestions on how to make it all the way to actually selling ebooks. More seasoned folks will appreciate the friendly prices, the fast service, and expertise on the subject!P.J. Naestroem, Swedish Psychologist and Publisher
- This service was honestly much, much faster and than I thought it could be and very professionally done. We’re very impressed with itglobalsolution.com.Kindle Store: AdWords University
Kindle Store: AdWords 101: A Guide For Beginners
Kindle Store: AdWords 201: An Intermediate Guide
Author: Mark Brimm
Partner, Search Marketing Director
Interface Communications Group
- I highly recommend Bob’s fast, friendly, and professional service. Any author needing electronic book conversion must give EBook Conversion a try.Kindle Store: Dance Links
Kindle Store: The Word on Dance Team Auditions
Author: Gina Sawyer
- I was very pleased with the ease and speed at which my book was transferred onto Amazon’s Kindle and Mobipocket. Other than word processing and e-mailing, I’m computer illiterate and without such a service I’d have no way of moving my work into the digital age. Furthermore, the service was terrific and the cost very reasonable. I am planning on converting the rest of my books immediately.Kindle Store: Play Money
Author: Laura Pedersen
- Any author who hasn’t converted their written work into digital editions is missing the biggest revolution in publishing since Guttenberg’s press. Ebooks are here to stay, and they’re being read by millions.The practical matters of print-to-digital conversion can be intimidating! An authors gifts are for writing and editing, not necessarily mastering the latest technological learning curve.Bob Mehta and www.itglobalsolution.com made it possible for me to take twenty years of work… all books I owned the rights to… and transform my paperbacks into beautiful ebook editions, ready to sell on Amazon or other digital book retailers. His know-how, patience, steadfastness, and understanding of what is at stake for the professional writer were exceptionally sensitive and straightforward. He understands how important readability and marketing are to our endeavors. His process guides you step-by-step in a way that any author can understand and have success.This is a labor-intensive process; that’s why authors need help! www.itglobalsolution.com has struck a perceptive balance between reasonable cost to the author and exceptional service. I so appreciate Bob and his work to help my ebook dreams and hopes come to fruition.Kindle Store: Susie Bright’s Sexual Reality
Kindle Store: X: The Erotic Treasury
Kindle Store: Bitten
Kindle Store: The Sexual State of the Union
Nook Store: X: The Erotic Treasury
Nook Store: Bitten
Nook Store: The Sexual State of the Union
Susie Bright National Bestselling Author: The Best American Erotica, (series editor) The Sexual State of the Union, Full Exposure
- LogiKal Solutions has been very happy with choosing IT Global Solution book conversion services. They take the extra time to ensure a book formats correctly which is very important when you take into consideration the severe limitations many eBook formats have built into them. Their assistance in uploading information to the various distribution sites has also been quite appreciated.Kindle Store:The Minimum You Need to Know About Service Oriented Architecture
Author: Roland Hughes
Winner The National Best Books 2008,
Category: Business: Technology/Computers/Internet
- As someone who recognizes the future for the publishing industry (it’s going to be e-books people), but has very limited knowledge of the technology involved; I highly recommend Bob Mehta’s firm’s services. Authors need reliable conversions for their manuscripts, and wish to spend their time writing; not converting. Choose this firm for all your conversion needs. You’ll be greatly satisfied with their results. I was.Author: William O’Connor
- As a author new to working with Kindle I’m indebted to the services of Bob Mehta; Director of Business Development for Supremus Group LLC. His expertise and patience while dealing with a author of my limited experience was exceptional. The conversion services went smoothly and he answered every question I had. I would highly recommend Bob’s services and have done so to several other authors.Kindle Store:When Movie Was A Band
Author: Rick Schultze
- To whom it may concern;Bob Mehta, the Director of Business Development in Supremus Group LLC provided me with excellent support in the matter of my eBook submission. Being this was my first experience as a seller of eBooks, I found his assistance was over and above business obligation. Every time I emailed him with a problem, because of my dim knowledge of terms and how to use the site, he would email me immediately and assist me further. I want to thank Bob Mehta for his personal effectiveness in accomplishing a positive end result. My eBooks are now on display on Amazon and Mobipocket’s websites. With this experience, I highly recommend Bob Mehta to work with anyone, especially on a first attempt to place an eBook online.
I can confidently recommend Bob who is proficient to accomplish a task easily and with patience.Kindle Store: Pursuing His Presence
Author: Donna Midkiff
His Feast Publishing
- Bob Mehta of Kindle Conversion was indispensable to our recent conversion of my book to both Kindle and Mobi book formats, he was extremely fast and informative, and actually went to extra effort on my behalf to make sure this project was both timely and effortless. Thanks Bob, you are a lifesaver, and we will definitely use your Kindle Conversion service again.Author: Dan Westervelt
Executive Director Business Development
Congero Development, LLC
- ITGLOBAL has exceeded all expectations You were able to incorporate the curly scrolls into the text. Thanks.Kindle Store: Messiah Interviews
Nook Store: Messiah Interviews
Author: Jerry Pollock, P.HD
- “Chariss K Walker, B. Msc., author of Make a Joyful Noise: Searching for a Spiritual Path in a Material World has this to say about ITGlobalSolution.com:I was filled with dread when contemplating putting my ebook for sale on Amazon.com andMobiPocket.com. I had read the “support” pages and how much trouble publishers and authors were having with the technical aspect of configuring their ebook to work with both Kindle and MobiPocket format.Then I discovered ITGlobalSolution. They did all the hard work to convert my files to the correct format. The price was reasonable and I did not have the headache of doing the work myself, along with research to understand what each seller wanted for html codes. They even do the upload for you!I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to convert their book to an ebook format. The process was painless and smooth. I cannot recommend them enough!”
- Kindle Store: Make A Joyful Noise
Author: Chariss K Walker
- I’d like to thank Bob and his team for their work on our first eBook “Exquisite Tenderness”. As a company with no previous experience in eBooks we found their service both efficient and to a high standard. I recommend them to anyone looking to venture into this market. Best regards,Kindle Store: Exquisite Tenderness
Author Duncan Catterall Publisher – New Renaissance Publications
- Great customer service, patient help for the novice in ebook publishing. Excellent support from start to finished produce.Kindle Store: Letters To My Granddaughters
Author: Linda Abbott Trapp, PhD
- Seattle, WA – The team at Supremus Group, headed by Bob Mehta, handled the KINDLE EDITION conversion of my critically acclaimed novel The Voice of Free Earth, by Michael Klein (ISBN 0963798103) from One Horse Rhino Press – and it is now “live” at Amazon and being enjoyed by Kindle users. See – http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00181BCOI).
I offer the highest possible recommendation and thanks to Bob and his team at Supremus.Kindle Store: The Voice of Free Earth
Author: Michael Klein, Author/President
- Thank you very much for converting my eBook and uploading it. I found your service to be prompt, pleasant and responsive.”Anita
- Bob Mehta and his staff at Supremus Group LLC have supplied me with the utmost courtesy and helpfulness in converting my manuscript to an eBook. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this company to others.Kindle Store: Journey With A Collection Of Portraits
Author: Kathleen Notman,
1 Brookford Place,
- This letter is to acknowledge that “Supremus Group LLC” converted the files of our book and turned our book into an ebook. Our book “How to Develop Peace in the World” is now available as an e-book on Mobipocket.com thanks to “Supremus Group LLC”. “Supremus Group LLC” provided not only the conversion of our files but also the instructions on what we had to do to get our book to be available as an ebook on the Mobipocket.com web site. We thanked Mr. Bob Mehta, director of “Supremus Group LLC” for providing the work and support we needed and we are highly recommending “Supremus Group LLC” to anyone interested in getting a book or books converted to ebook. We are willing to communicate with anyone wishing to discuss or inquire about our experience with “Supremus Group LLC”. We can be contacted by mail or email. Again thank you to “Supremus Group LLC” for their help and services.Kindle Store: How to Develop Peace in the World
Author: Simon Monbaron
- The services of Supremus Group LLC had been recommended to me concerning the format conversion of a book for E-book publication by Mobipocket.The book was a quadrilingual translation (English, French, German and Spanish) of a Sanskrit text, illustrated by 26 original paintings. The format was extremely challenging to work with, given the verse form of the text and the need to present a parallel running version, in each language, next to the original Sanskrit.The development team that worked on this project did, in my estimation, a superb technical and artistic job, and what is also important, in a timely fashion, at a reasonable cost.I must add that the whole matter was handled in a professional and courteous manner. I cannot but highly recommend their services.Author: Jean Le MÃ©e, Ph.D.
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
- Bob, just a note to thank you for your services. Since I’m Technologically Challenged, your help was exactly what I needed. You made the entire conversion process simple and seamless, and I was truly impressed by the extra effort you made to communicate with me, to keep me informed, and to provide the direct assistance for me to accomplish the steps I had to take in order to realize the conversion of my book to an e-book format. Great stuff! A great help! A great value! Thanks.Kindle Store: 54321-The Journey To A Sale
Author: William Munn.
- “Supremus Group worked diligently to meet our deadlines and was accommodating to make sure the quality of work met our standards.”Laynne
- Bob Mehta and his company did a great job converting my cartoon eBook to Mobipocket format. It was an eccentric project with many challenges, and the final outcome was perfect.Kindle Store: Dharma The Cat — Philosophy With Fur
Author: David Lourie
- Bob Mehta and the Supremus Group did excellent work for me and I experienced very quick turnaround. My book was very difficult to convert due to the extensive use of charts. Everything was explained to me and there were no surprises. I would recommend them to anyone.Author: Glen Peterson
- Dear Potential Customer:I must state the services that Global Solutions offers are excellent. I am a first time author and retained their services to compile my book for Mobipocket which is the e-book division of Amazon. To begin with, Bob answered the phone on the first call. He was not only courteous but he was an expert on the products and services he offered, and was able to quote an honest price immediately. He was also acceptable to various payment methods which makes it easy for the buyer. He told me what be needed to do the job, and the exact timeframe for delivery. He turned around my requirement within a day or two, and ahead of schedule. The quality of his work was superb and I would recommend him for any of the services he promotes for his business.
Author: CHRIS VAN DERVEER
FUTURE WORLD PUBLICATIONS
- I appreciate your patient, quick service. Though a small publisher unfamiliar with the process and terminology, it was easy to establish an email and phone dialogue and get all my questions and concerns addressed.Kindle Store: Eloquence: Rhythm & Renaissance
- I am very pleased; not only did you provide fast service, but you listened to my specific needs and made sure everything in the final product was right and ready to go. After dealing with several companies who did not perform extended services and exceed expectations, you guys were a lifesaver. You were polite, professional and patient. Thank you so much.Author: Brandon G. Petit
- I’d like to thank Bob and his team at IT Global Solutions for their work on our first eBook “Exquisite Tenderness”. As a company with no previous experience in eBooks we found their service both efficient and to a high standard. I recommend them to anyone looking to venture into this market. Best regards,Author: Duncan Catterall
Publisher – New Renaissance Publications
- Great customer service, patient help for the novice in ebook publishing. Excellent support from start to finished produce.Kindle Store: Letters To My Granddaughters
Author: Linda Abbott Trapp, PhD
- Seattle, WA – The team at Supremus Group, headed by Bob Mehta, handled the KINDLE EDITION conversion of my critically acclaimed novel The Voice of Free Earth, by Michael Klein (ISBN 0963798103) from One Horse Rhino Press – and it is now “live” at Amazon and being enjoyed by Kindle users. See – http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00181BCOI). I offer the highest possible recommendation and thanks to Bob and his team at Supremus.Kindle Store: The Voice of Free Earth
Author: Michael Klein, Author/President
- I am extremely pleased with the work of the team at ebookconversion.com. They took care with every step of the process, handled corrections and changes like the pros they are, and were not satisfied until the ebook file was perfect.
Author: Bill Corsa
What If Jesus Were A New York City Firefighter?
- After much research, I selected ebookconversion.com to do my conversion to the Kindle and Nook. First, they offered me a great price to do the both together. The service was great. They stayed in touch throughout the many revisions that were necessary to complete the project. The service was prompt, and most importantly, they did a great job! The book came out exactly as I wanted!
Author: Complete Guide to Sex in Puerto Vallarta
- Having just completed an ebook conversion for Kindle, facilitated by the Supremus Group, I highly recommend their services. My book is in French which one might have thought could complicate the process. On top of that I had to get the book scanned by Supremus because I had lost my Word file. However, the whole process went very smoothly and was handled with the utmost professionalism. I highly recommend the Supremus Group and certainly would use their services again.
Author: : Le Conte en vers gaillard: de Jean de La Fontaine a Guillaume Apollinaire
- Bob and his team at epubconversion.com did a great job converting my printed book to an ebook. It turned out to be quite a difficult task because the book is actually a text book. With over 200 photos and more than 100 illustrations, layout was time consuming. We went back and forth numerous times before we got it right. But Bob and Sharon were extremely patient and conscientious as we went through the editing/correcting process. They hung with me until I was satisfied with the end product. They clearly have the customer’s best interest at heart. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to convert a book in any format to an epub.
Author of The Fundamentals of Fine Woodworking
- eBook conversion were extremely efficient. It was very straightforward working with them and they completed the work within just a week. I definitely recommend this service.
Author:Keys to Happiness and Meaningful Life