Are you an author who wants to tap the growing market of digital books or eBooks? Do you think you are missing on an opportunity by not reaching out to the new audience who prefer eBook reader such as Amazon’s Kindle reader? Do you want to publish your old printed book which has no electronic version of the book & you don’t know how to start? If your answer is yes, then you have made the right introspection. A huge market of electronic readers exists and it is predicted to grow manifold. A device like Amazon’s Kindle has become famous as it lets the users download and access over 150,000 digital products. Gone are the days when hard copy ruled the roost. The transition to soft copy has taken place and as an author or publisher, it should be your utmost priority to take the jump. Take the step to convert your printed books to kindle format and be the first to reach the largely untapped market of eBooks.
Print to Kindle format
Join the hands with the expert in the field – IT Global Solution as we are the recommended conversion partner for Amazon’s Mobi file format which is used for Kindle reader. We are an experienced service provider and can guarantee the best quality conversion at a lower cost. We ensure that the conversion from print to kindle format will look as similar as the original hard copy (as per the Kindle conversion guidelines). We have converted several printed books into Kindle format.
- You need to provide us certain details related to your book such as:
- The number of pages;
- The size of pages;
- The formatting used;
- The number of tables, graphs, images, charts etc.;
- Text (one or two columns);
- The usage of special characters, bullets, fonts etc.
- End notes OR footnotes
After we receive these details from you, we will inform you on the:
- The time required to convert print to kindle; and
- The limitations in conversion (if any).
- Once we receive the payment and the copy of the book, we will proceed with the conversion process.
- We will first scan the book and extract the text from it and put it in MS Word format and send it to you for proof read and any edits as needed,
- Once we receive your final version, we will convert it to kindle format.
- Once the conversion to the Kindle format is done, we will perform a quality check and send you the converted Kindle format file.
- You can review the file and let us know if there are any changes. You can call us directly as well.
- You can also make a list of changes and email the same to us. We will work on the changes following the Kindle conversion standards and update you on the same.
- Once you are satisfied with the conversion into the Kindle format, we shall send you the final output which you can upload to your Kindle account.
- If you need any assistance at any step, feel free to contact us.
Supremus Group LLC
If you have any queries on print to kindle conversion, feel free to contact us at Bob@itglobalsolution.com or call Bob at Supremus Group on (515) 865-4591.