Conversion Services from Magazine to Kindle XML Feed
We at www.itglobalsolution.com provide customers with accurate quality conversion services from Magazine to Kindle feed. As we all know, Magazine is one of the most well established and renowned media of in the publication business. A good collection of stories, articles, news with colorful images has been an integral part of the magazine since its launch.
With the technological advancement, Kindle users have been on the rise and this has resulted in venturing off the magazines and newspapers into the ebook business. The newer version and advanced features of the Kindle reader are helping the users in experiencing the magazine effect on the Kindle device. www.itglobalsolution.com provides an accurate and economic solution in the magazine to Kindle XML conversion. Our expertise and experience lie in preparing and tagging appropriate kindle feed-in NITF or XHTML format.
There is a guidelines list that has to be maintained for the Kindle Feed to be accepted into the device, and a few pointers are as follows:
- The Kindle feed must contain two types of files: manifest and article files.
- XML feeds must be well-formed and free of errors.
- No advertisements or links to third-party content.
- The video, audio, or flash content should NOT be present.
- Article body content formatting should be limited to simple XHTML markup
- There should be no web links in articles.
- Color images should be in the largest possible size and highest resolution.
- Content must match the Kindle QA reference.
Being a preferred vendor for the magazine to Kindle Feed conversion services, we offer you a pretty inexpensive and accurate solution to all your requirements. Below are the guidelines for the conversion procedure from Magazine file to Kindle Feed:
Receiving the unprotected magazine file or a word file from the client at Bob@ebookconversion.com. Once received, we will thoroughly go through the file and will inform you about the following:
- Expenses involved in the conversion process.
- Turnaround time required for the conversion to take place and send it back.
- On being paid by the client, we will initiate our Kindle conversion process. We follow a manual conversion procedure; hence we have more control over issues related to the formatting of the text images, etc.
Once the conversion is complete, our expert team will conduct a thorough quality check to make sure that the end result is an error-free document and a well-prepared Kindle XML Feed document.
We will give you a feed URL that you can submit to your account and test it for any errors.
If you are looking for a Magazine to Kindle XML feed conversion provider, please do contact us at Bob@ebookconversion.com or call Bob at Supremus Group on (515) 865-4591.